Here’s my (partially) completed list:
Update review and other templates
- Create new feature/meme buttons – Not imperative, but it was a good thought
Update review andchallenge pages – Still need to update my challenge page Update Goodreads Add name attribution jumps to review pages– Thank you Small Review! Catch up on outstanding reviews
- Do WordPress switch research – Did get some great links!
Practice/learn CSS/HTML coding– Does doing my name attribution jump pages count?
- Participate in mini-challenges – Major fail here!
Update policiesDidn’t really need doing after all
- Prep event posts already scheduled – Still needs urgent attention
Update cheat sheet
- Write guest posts – Still needs urgent attention
I ended up spending all day Saturday relaxing and catching up on my massive comic book pile. They needed some TLC with regard to organization and I feel like a weight has been lifted now that I gave that project some attention. It did mean, however, that I didn’t get to my Bloggiesta tasks until this afternoon. The limited time frame meant some major tasks did not get tackled, but a lot of the general clean-up stuff got taken care of and that’s good news.
I consider this a successful year, despite the fact that I didn’t get through some of the bigger items on the list. I’m just happy I have some reviews scheduled, my pages are looking more organized, and I feel a bit more caught up.
How did you do?
Leave a Reply