Bloggiesta is running this weekend, March 30, 31, and April 1. At the beginning of the weekend, you make a list of what you’ll be working on, then hop around to mini-challenges, check in and offer advice for other bloggers, and join discussions on Twitter. (Be sure to follow @Bloggiesta.)
f you’d like to join up, follow the linked image and you can sign up right away.
Here’s my to-do list thus far:
Update review and other templates
- Create new feature/meme buttons
Update review andchallenge pages Update Goodreads Add name attribution jumps to review pages
- Catch up on outstanding reviews
- Do WordPress switch research
- Practice/learn CSS/HTML coding
- Participate in mini-challenges
- Update policies
- Prep event posts already scheduled
Update cheat sheet
- Write guest posts
It’s a big list, but it desperately needs doing!
Leave a Reply